* Your site must be kid-friendly.|
* You must have the "No Right Click" script installed on the pages where you place my adoptions. You can get that at Dynamic Drive or you can email me (link at the bottom of this page).
* You must have the following meta tags at your pages:
[META HTTP-EQUIV="imagetoolbar" CONTENT="no"]
[span oncontextmenu="return false;" ondragstart="return false";]
Make sure you change the [ ] to < >
* Place the adoption and the certificate at the same page
* Please link the certificate back to:
It goes without saying that if you're adopting for a friend, these rules apply to his/her site as well.
If you have any questions - about the terms or the adoptions - don't hesitate to contact me :)
Please, make your choice and fill out the form(s).